February 29th—Need a Project Manager? We are here to help!
Project Management Practices is a U.S. company, a veteran-owned small business. Our ownership and consultants are U.S. citizens, mostly veterans, eligible to consult in any U.S. government facility, company, or location. All have active or inactive security clearances.
Let’s discuss your requirements! Please send us an email, Support@ProjectManagementPractices.com.
Project Management Consulting
We are experts in project management.
- Lead and direct any project,
- Review and recover challenged projects,
- Assess, develop and implement project and development methodologies, and process improvement, and
- Mentor project managers.
- Available immediately.
- Anywhere, Anytime.
ezPMPractice™ is your best go to website for Project Management Professional (PMP)Ⓡ and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)Ⓡ certification exam practice tests. We offer user-selected tests from our database of over 10,000 questions featuring PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKⓇ Guide), 6th edition. Create and take timed tests based on individual knowledge area, progress group, process, or other area, such as formulas.
We Support Instructors!
If you are a project management instructor, or your company teaches project management, maybe our 10,000-plus practice tests questions will save you hundreds of hours of time writing practice test questions.
Our materials, publications, and practice test questions are written and delivered in American English by experienced instructors who also have extensive hands-on experience with military, public, private sector, and non-profit projects. They are also accessible for anyone with disabilities and are Section 508 compliant.
Why Choose Us?
Our project management expertise is based on experience both leading and directing projects and on teaching basic and advanced project management. Our value is exceptional quality, experienced project management consultants, and simple terms.
We are an American owned and operated company. A veteran-owned small business. What does that mean?
- We are fully compliant with the government’s “Buy American, Hire American” directive (Executive Order 13788),
- We fully support the Program Management Improvement and Accountability Act of 2015 (PMIAA, Public Law 114-264 or 31 USC 501), and
- We comply with U.S. sourced vendor requirements and have no potential OFAC or State Department Sanctioned Jurisdictions issues.