We are experts in project management. We offer comprehensive project management training materials, an innovative online project management practice test website for PMI’s certification exams (e.g., PMP and CAPM), and project management consulting. Our products and services are developed in the U.S., delivered in American English, by U.S. citizens. We are project management instructors who are also senior project managers with years of experience in military, government, commercial, and non-profit environments. Most of us are veterans, some are published authors, all are experts in teaching project management.
Project Management Practices is an American-owned and operated business, a veteran-owned small business (VOSB). We are fully compliant with the government’s “Buy American, Hire American” directive (Executive Order 13788), and we fully support the Program Management Improvement and Accountability Act of 2015 (PMIAA, Public Law 114-264 or 31 USC 501). We are registered to do business with the U.S. government.
When possible, we buy American products and services. We give back to the community by offering discounts to veterans, unemployed, and students.
We promise to provide exceptional quality training, using experienced instructors, for the lowest price available. Guaranteed.
We apply leading industry best practices and sustain a strong commitment to quality. The bottom line is that we:
- Are deliberate in our approach;
- Apply measurable structure and milestones;
- Continually evaluate, adjust, and improve upon every aspect of our work
Our Work Ethic
Our goal is to help you learn how to complete your projects successfully by delivering quality project management training to you with a simple and direct philosophy and work ethic:
- Say what we do, do what we say, and prove it.
- Be honest, respectful, and diligent.
Project Management Practices is fully compliant with the government’s “Buy American, Hire American” directive (Executive Order 13788), and we fully support the Program Management Improvement and Accountability Act of 2015 (PMIAA, Public Law 114-264 or 31 USC 501).
- Formal Name: Project Management Practices, Inc.
- Common Name: Project Management Practices
- EIN: 82-3811765
- Corporate Structure: Corporation
- State Identification: Nevada Business ID NV20171827143
- Business Type and Certifications: U.S. owned and operated business, a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- E-Verify: The company participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) E-Verify program to ensure that all employees and contractors are legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- SIC Codes: 8200 (Educational Services), 8700 (Services-Engineering, Accounting, Research, Management), 8711 (Services-Engineering Services), 8741 (Services-Management Services), 8742 (Management consulting services).
- NAICS Codes: 611430 (Professional and Management Development Training), 611691 (Exam Preparation and Tutoring), 611710 (Educational Support Services), 611420 (Computer Training), and 541611 (Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services).
- PSC Codes: R408 (Program Management/Support Services), R410 (Support – Professional: Program evaluation/review/development), R499 (Other Professional Services), U004 (Scientific and Management Training), U008 (Training/Curriculum Development), U009 (Education/Training), U099 (Other Educational and Training Services)
- FSC Code: 6910 (Training Aids)
- Year Established: 2017
- Trademarks and Servicemarks: The company name Project Management Practices (with or without a space), the Project Management Practices logo, and the phrase “Successful Projects Don’t Happen by Chance.” are service marks of Project Management Practices, Inc.