Project Management Consulting
We specialize in project management. All of our consultants are experienced, senior project managers available to lead and direct projects, review and recover challenged projects, develop and implement project and development methodologies, process improvement, and mentor project managers.
- Senior project managers with extensive hands-on experience with military, public, private sector, and non-profit projects,
- Highly experienced project managers who not only teach but actually do project management, and
- U.S. citizens, mostly veterans, eligible to consult in any U.S. government facility, company, or location. All have active or inactive security clearances.
Our consultants offer quick, incredible solutions to your project challenges:
- Available immediately remotely, often next day on site,
- Anywhere, Anytime,
- Scheduled hours or as needed,
- By the hour or daily rate,
- Inclusive of travel costs or billed separately, and
- Backed up by our entire team.
Let’s discuss your requirements! Please send us an email, Support@ProjectManagementPractices.com.
We Know Project Management
When it comes to consulting, there is more to projects than just PMI’s PMBOK Guide. Our expertise includes both established practices and emerging trends:
- Emotional Intelligence and Business Agile,
- Traditional and Agile Project Management,
- Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI),
- Six Sigma and Lean,
- ISO and IEEE Standards and Guidelines,
- Military Standards and Guidelines,
- And Much More.
Project Management Practices is fully compliant with the government’s “Buy American, Hire American” directive (Executive Order 13788), and we fully support the Program Management Improvement and Accountability Act of 2015 (PMIAA, Public Law 114-264 or 31 USC 501).
- Formal Name: Project Management Practices, Inc.
- Common Name: Project Management Practices
- EIN: 82-3811765
- Corporate Structure: Corporation
- State Identification: Nevada Business ID NV20171827143
- Business Type and Certifications: U.S. owned and operated business, a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- E-Verify: The company participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) E-Verify program to ensure that all employees and contractors are legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- SIC Codes: 8200 (Educational Services), 8700 (Services-Engineering, Accounting, Research, Management), 8711 (Services-Engineering Services), 8741 (Services-Management Services), 8742 (Management consulting services).
- NAICS Codes: 611430 (Professional and Management Development Training), 611691 (Exam Preparation and Tutoring), 611710 (Educational Support Services), 611420 (Computer Training), and 541611 (Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services).
- PSC Codes: R408 (Program Management/Support Services), R410 (Support – Professional: Program evaluation/review/development), R499 (Other Professional Services), U004 (Scientific and Management Training), U008 (Training/Curriculum Development), U009 (Education/Training), U099 (Other Educational and Training Services)
- FSC Code: 6910 (Training Aids)
- Year Established: 2017
- Trademarks and Servicemarks: The company name Project Management Practices (with or without a space), the Project Management Practices logo, and the phrase “Successful Projects Don’t Happen by Chance.” are service marks of Project Management Practices, Inc.